UAS4EUROPE welcomes support from other UAS associations and UAS. UAS4EUROPE is open to umbrella organisations that represent multiple UAS.
A UAS4EUROPE partnership includes the following participation requirements and benefits:
1. Contributing to the following activities: drafting position papers, congregating in working groups, contributing to calls and consultations and organising events and conferences
2. Visibility on the UAS4EUROPE website
3. Contributing to success stories for the UAS4EUROPE website and publications
4. Contributing projects and research & innovation activities on the website
5. Attending and actively contributing to UAS4EUROPE-events
6. Participating in the Organisation Committee with the representatives of other (founding)organisations
To get the partner status, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. This status can be cancelled at any time with one month’s notice by the partner as well as by UAS4EUROPE. The status as partner involves the right to use the UAS4EUROPE logo. The logo must always be accompanied by the following text: “Partner of UAS4EUROPE”.
For further information:
Partner or Ally?
If an individual UAS is interested to support UAS4EUROPE and is not represented by a (council) organisation, please contact UAS4EUROPE.